Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm back and Ugly Betty Canceled

Welcome everyone,

After a year of no posting I have decided to take this blog in a different direction. Instead of having my writing be academic in nature I am now going to be sharing my views on TV while at the same time keeping the history of TV alive.

Here I am sitting at home watching Ugly Betty. Boy do I love my DVR.

I am so sad that the show has been canceled. Now there are only 7 episodes left. ABC has promised that loss ends will be cleared up. And let's hope they do a dramatic final episode. Since first episode the question of Justin's sexual orientation has been hinted at and played around with. It is time to deal with what is an important topic and let Justin be who he really is.

I am going to try to update my blog on a weekly basis so please bear with me and I get in the grove.

Thanx,
William


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: